- At least 1-4 years of work experience.
- Degree in either Graphic Design, Visual Communication Design, a related visual arts field, or relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier & After Effects.
- A strong portfolio to demonstrate the skills.
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking and a love for learning.
- Solid understanding of designing intuitive user interfaces.
- A great eye for detail and excellent understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, etc.
- A true passion for this field and dedication to stay current with best practices of web design, and the latest trends and technologies.
- Brainstorm and execute ideas both individually and as part of a team.
- Design compelling and easy to use web interfaces.
- Balance brand consistency with design innovation under the guidance of our creative director.
- Multitask effectively. Candidate will create social media artworks for a variety of projects, such as Video cover photos, Canvas ads, Gifs, Split screen videos and others.
- Execute tasks and projects to successful completion within the assigned timelines.
- A personal portfolio website, or portfolio on popular community websites such as DeviantArt, Behance, etc.
- Social media savvy and actively following blogs/pages on graphics and web design.
- Photography and/or videography experience.
- Experience with UI/UX designing.
What you can Expect:
Candidate will have the chance to work with an innovative team and a friendly environment that promotes creativity, positivity, and fun. They will be offered salaries competitive to market rates. Our motto: just be creative!