- Degree in MBA, BBA or a related field. Major in marketing/advertising or mass communication will be a plus.
- At least 1-3 years of work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be motivated, proactive, and a quick learner who would require minimal supervision in a fast-moving environment.
- Have a creative mind to devise innovative ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Develop plans/proposals out of given ideas, for implementing social media campaigns to generate optimal customer experience and user engagement.
- Develop content for existing clients’ social media communication.
- Ensure that all content and marketing strategies for clients adhere to their brands’ tone and style.
- Be passionately in tune with the latest marketing trends and buzzwords, social media developments, and campaigns run by global brands.
- Work the design team to develop of artworks relevant for marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Experience in content and copy-writing.
- Experience in PR and event management.
- Experience with digital media planning, buying and analytics.
- Experience with graphic tools.
What you can Expect:
Candidate will have the chance to work with an innovative team and a friendly environment that promotes creativity, positivity, and fun. They will be offered salaries competitive to market rates. Our motto: just be creative!