- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, having a good command over English language and grammar.
- Be passionately in tune with latest social media developments & campaigns being run by global brands worldwide.
- A skilled writer who knows how to adapt to the audience and can convey important information creatively and concisely.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner requiring minimal supervision in a fast-moving environment
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Need to understand and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
- Able to analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Develop plans/proposals out of given ideas, for implementing social media
campaigns to generate optimal customer experience and user engagement.
- Content development for social media communication.
- Play an active role in developing innovative marketing strategies on social media.
- Set a content strategy that will improve conversation and engagement online on our
- Clients’ communities (e.g. Facebook, Instagram pages) while ensuring adherence to
- Brand tone and style.
- MBA, BBA or degree with major in marketing, advertising, mass communication or related field. Or just be creative!
Good to have:
- Regularly read blogs like TechCrunch, Mashable, ReadWriteWeb, SocialMediaExaminer etc.
- Has a personal blog or a prior experience of writing for blogs or copywriting for the web.
What you can expect:
- To be a part of an innovative and fun-loving team.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Breakfast and beverages on the house.