- Degree in MBA, BBA or a related field. Major in marketing/advertising or mass communication will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, having a good command over English language and grammar.
- Be passionately in tune with latest social media developments & campaigns being run by global brands world wide.
- A skilled writer who knows how to adapt to the audience and can convey important information creatively and concisely.
- Actively participates in online activities.
- Can leverage the internet for research and analysis.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner requiring minimal supervision in a fast-moving environment.
- Good time management.
- Ability to respond to pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Develop plans/proposals out of given ideas, for implementing social media campaigns to generate optimal customer experience and user engagement.
- Content development for social media communication.
- Play an active role in developing innovative marketing strategies on social media.
- Set a content strategy that will improve conversation and engagement online on our clients’ communities (e.g., Facebook pages, Twitter feed) while ensuring adherence to brand tone and style.
- Make recommendations for evolution based on user trends and feedback.
- Maintain awareness of new social media marketing techniques being used by others, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop completely new techniques.
Good to have:
- Regularly read blogs like TechCrunch, Mashable, ReadWriteWeb, SocialMediaExaminer etc.
- Has a personal blog or a prior experience of writing for blogs or copywriting for the web.
What you can expect:
- To be a part of an innovative and fun-loving team.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Breakfast and beverages on the house.