- 3-5 years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of hands-on Node.js experience in a professional environment
- Experience with APIs development and integration
- Experience building complex data sets and full stack development
- Ability to operate in Agile/Scrum development environments
- Experience in DevOps — familiarity with best practices used for continuous integration and deployment
- Expert level experience in front-end languages and frameworks
- Fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Produce work that follows engineering standards and best practices
- Develops clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Debug programs if needed and assist team members overcome technical problems
- Work on existing code base and not shy away from picking up a new language if needed
- Work closely with Research Engineers, Research / Data Scientists to help productive cutting edge research
- Review code for best practices, readability, and documentation
- Hands-on experience with Elastic Beanstalk/Cloud Foundry, AWS/Azure/Google etc.
- Experience in other backend development in other languages e.g. PHP, Python, Java etc.
What you can Expect:
Candidate will have the chance to work with an innovative team and a friendly environment that promotes creativity, positivity, and fun. They will be offered salaries competitive to market rates. Our motto: just be creative!