- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Arts
- Preferably 1-3 years of work experience. Fresh grads may also apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Service orientation and a target driven attitude.
- Persuasion and presentation skills are high priority.
- Ability to manage stress and work under pressure.
- Business advisory skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Support senior team members in formulation strategies and targets.
- Create and present Business Proposals to beauty salons as potential partners for the cosmetic brand.
- Arrange regular meetings with salons as a representative of the cosmetic brand (client) and/or Web Sketchers.
- Identify and exploit business opportunities with salons, social media influencers, fashion photographers and other relevant entities
- Bring in new clients and partners while maintaining a strong association with existing ones.
- Articulate and implement promotional strategies for the cosmetic brand.
- Place focus on relationship management, networking, and negotiations.
What you can Expect:
Candidate will have the chance to work with an innovative team and a friendly environment that promotes creativity, positivity, and fun. They will be offered salaries competitive to market rates. Our motto: just sell, sell, sell!