- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnership, sponsorship, and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a monthly/quarterly basis depending on client’s requirement
- Creating a strong image of Web Sketchers
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Attending events.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local & national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
What you can expect:
- To be a part of an innovative and fun-loving team.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary package & benefits.
- Breakfast and beverages on the house.